Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Why do some pretty girls like to cut their hair very short when it looks so ugly and ruins their beauty?

Kaley Cuoco and Emma Watson for instance.

not sure..personal preference

I think its just an urge! When you have hair and your a girl, you feel like cutting it more often than growing it out. Though regrets tend to follow, you still want to freak out. For instance, I had hair till my ankle when I was in 12th. And my mother never let me cut my hair at a saloon before. So when I went to college, I got it cut till my hips. Then next year, chop went my hair till my shoulder. And everytime it grows a bit, I wanna cut it again. Experiment with new styles! I wanted a boy cut but my parents threatened to murder me XD Trust me, I really love long hair!!! And im like daaamn, should have waited for it to grow more. No more cutting!! But i end up wanting a hair cut again :P

Stfu.......,.........

You are not the one that decides whats ugly or pretty

Because its their hair & they are allowed to do whatever they want to it

Because they dumb, or they might be tired of brushing it every day.

• They don't think the same way that you do, and they probably don't care what other people think of their hair if they have short hair. Also some people like to change things up, having long hair for a very long time can get kind of boring, it's also time consuming to style and manage.

Just as you don't like short hair there are others who don't like long hair, it's all down to personal choice.

Maybe because girls are in control of what they want to do with their hair and they don't give a **** about what you think? The world doesn't revolve around you.

• drip

Just because you don’t like short hair, doesn’t mean everyone does. Their beauty isn’t tied to long hair