Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Why does CarolOklaNola always get thumbed down multiple times, but the other answers don't?

Please do not attack other users, it violates the Yahoo guidelines.

• Lili

Because she posts lengthy answers incorporating irrelevant information about herself. They are repeatedly not germane to the question, and let's face it, how many of us want to read about her personal travails at this or that institution of higher education when her rambling screeds have no useful information to offer?

And much of what she claims is simply flat-out wrong.

• Weasel McWeasel

well, I can tell you, her worthless accusation of me stalking her, was certainly flat out wrong. Do I look like I go around stalking people with 640,000 pts? That was a cheap , delusional shot.

• .

Some users are not popular so get TDs to their answers whether the answer is a quality post or not.

FYI, your post is a violation for posting about another user. You could EASILY have asked the same question without mentioning any names (e.g., Why do some users get multiple TDs to their answers every time they post, but other users who answered the same question don't?).

• Weasel McWeasel

and sure enough, my answer was reported......(with multiple accounts , clearly) ---yet, funny......none of the other answers here are being reported and removed. How odd.
      Just an observation.

Probably because he posts answers that other people find to be bad answers

• Weasel McWeasel

and falsely accuses people of stalking her.....with zero proof of that.

She can certainly be brusque, even rude, but I've always found her answers factually correct and very useful.

• Weasel McWeasel

I even posted info trying to HELP her, if she was being stalked by someone..........and all I got for it, was flak, and accused of *being* her stalker. There's gratitude for ya. Now my answer keeps getting reported and removed....clearly by someone with multiple accounts. Whatever.

Because, her answers always make zero sense and she never answers the question properly. And the way she RANDOMLY CAPITILISES words like THIS just gets on my nerves.

Calling out a user is not allowed/ But she does have a history of some pretty off the cuff  rants as answers peppered with a lot more personal info that is needed. When her answers are good, they are fine.

• Weasel McWeasel

but, again, allow me this caveat.......I have no idea what she does in OTHER categories......and I don't follow her HERE, either.

because she answers like she is some type of Yahoo /Verizon expert know it all and she also can be rude.

• Undisclosed

11 sock accounts. Well Yahoo answer should truly close on this dump!

• Zirp

call-outs are not allowed here.

she gives great answers in <physics> , but sometimes spouts utter nonsense in <yahooproducts-->answers>, like that we should report abuse to abuse@verizon.net.

When I wrote to that adress they replied that yahoo has its own abuse-adress

• Weasel McWeasel

the abuse@verizon address is worthless......it will not resolve a damn thing. I have posted this countless times, and she keeps posting it, like she's ever gotten a damn thing resolved thru that address. Why she keeps insisting it's the way to go is anyone's guess.

I have never heard of this user.