Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 10 months ago

Why does CarolOklaNola always get thumbed down multiple times, but the other answers don't?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Please do not attack other users, it violates the Yahoo guidelines.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Because she posts lengthy answers incorporating irrelevant information about herself. They are repeatedly not germane to the question, and let's face it, how many of us want to read about her personal travails at this or that institution of higher education when her rambling screeds have no useful information to offer?

And much of what she claims is simply flat-out wrong.

Lv 7
    10 months ago

Some users are not popular so get TDs to their answers whether the answer is a quality post or not.

FYI, your post is a violation for posting about another user. You could EASILY have asked the same question without mentioning any names (e.g., Why do some users get multiple TDs to their answers every time they post, but other users who answered the same question don't?).

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Probably because he posts answers that other people find to be bad answers

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 months ago

She can certainly be brusque, even rude, but I've always found her answers factually correct and very useful.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Because, her answers always make zero sense and she never answers the question properly. And the way she RANDOMLY CAPITILISES words like THIS just gets on my nerves.

• 10 months ago

Calling out a user is not allowed/ But she does have a history of some pretty off the cuff  rants as answers peppered with a lot more personal info that is needed. When her answers are good, they are fine.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

because she answers like she is some type of Yahoo /Verizon expert know it all and she also can be rude.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

call-outs are not allowed here.

she gives great answers in <physics> , but sometimes spouts utter nonsense in <yahooproducts-->answers>, like that we should report abuse to abuse@verizon.net.

When I wrote to that adress they replied that yahoo has its own abuse-adress

• 10 months ago

I have never heard of this user.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.