Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

How do I deal with employee I’ve been sleeping with?

I’m a married man and a dad. I’m also the manager in an office. For the last few months, I’ve been sleeping with one of my employees. 

She has now given me an ultimatum. She wants me to go to my boss and request that she be given my job, with me being demoted to her job. She says if I don’t, she’ll tell my boss I’ve been sleeping with her and she’ll tell my family. 

Can anyone give me advice on how to get rid of her? I don’t want to be demoted. I hate the thought of her being my boss. But I don’t want to lose my family. Help.

58 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Tell her you are going to tell your boss that she is a **** and that she is trying to BLACKMAIL you into your job and she said she is going to LIE AND SAY YOU HAD SEX with her when you have told her over and over numerous times to stay away from you or you were going to report her for sexual harassment. BEAT HER TO IT and claim sexual HARASSMENT against her..

• 3 weeks ago

There's nothing to deal with she slept with you only to get your place ...you should have been more clever than that...

• 3 weeks ago

I hope you really enjoyed it because you're fixing to get screwed royally. If you can get her taped, you might could blackmail her with it because she is trying to blackmail you.

• Hm.. you got yourself in a really tough situation. What I would do is tell your family and boss. If she has your job, she would still tell your family and boss anyway. Be smart about your choices and take everyone else’s advice.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I really hope this is just trolling if not that's terrible.

• 3 weeks ago

You have committed a sin. Do repent for it.

• 3 weeks ago

Look for another job for the same position would best solution now. Don't regret now, the damage has already done which you can never change in anyway

• kristy
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

It’s your word against hers. She can’t prove it. Or better yet, fire her while your still the boss, lol

• Mary3 weeks agoReport

You say that about everyones question. Its actually you who is the troll

• 4 weeks ago

I agree with Lolly. Amateur troll work. 3/10. Let me know if you want advice on how to improve it.

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Troll level: D-

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.