Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

Do you answer your own questions?

Is this possible?

I never answer a question. I also feel you should only have one account. I notice some have tons of accounts and will thumb others down with their tons of accounts. I also know someone on here that thinks they know every answer and most of the time they cut and paste their answer

No way ho shay...............

Of course not. I'm not here for points.

• Daniel

Nope I dont even Ask Questions I only Answer them

Only when I need to add something that is too long for the details box.

I use to write long song parodies here.........but haven't done so in a while now, actually.........so I am over due for one.

I did a great one, once............The Wreck of the GOP Party.......to the tune of "The Wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald"..........and stuff like that.

Yes, but only to troll myself. I do it to get a laugh.

Pathetic? Yes. Humorous? You betcha!

No,no,unless I know the answer,but then I usually state the answer first,then I complain about the management.

Sort of. I have another account for answering my own questions, that's the only way to select them as BA.

all the time in my head i have full dfebates !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!