Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 1 month ago

I want to have children but I'm scared for them to grow up in this dangerous world. What should I do?

• Nunya

The people that don't want to have children for whatever reasons are most likely the people who should be having children and would make excellent parents. I wish more people would think about the kind of future they would be offering their children. The more thoughtful parents there are the more thoughtful adults there will be in the future.

Find another person that thinks about things from your perspective and move to somewhere quieter. 'Flyover' America has a lot of places that you never hear about. That is a good thing.

Think of it this way. Wouldn't you like a world with more people that think similar to how you do?

Then don’t have children if you’re so scared

By the time they grow up it will be a different world.

If everyone thought that there would be no babies or other people just don't let them be wild and youll be fine

You think the world is dangerous now? Maybe you should have seen what it used to be like. I am currently reading a biography of Henry Vlll. That's the early 1500s. The writer says the average lifespan for a woman in those days was 30. Yes, you read that right. Thirty years. Men averaged a little more, because they didn't die in childbirth, and wealthy people might have a decent chance of living into their 50s. People who had children could expect that one out of three wouldn't live to adulthood; two of ten probably wouldn't make it past a year. In New England things were even worse. In the 1600s there, about 40% of people never reached adult age.

Adopt a child.  Give one that doesn't have much a chance a good shot at a nice life. 

you should protect them from pedophiles

Chain them up in your basement and feed them every once in awhile. They should be fine

• Mandy

Don’t have them if you’re that afraid.

You stop being a pu­ssy and make a decision