Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 4 weeks ago

CAN A FAT PERSON GET STOMACH CANCER?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Obesity has been associated with an increased risk of esophageal cancer, pancreatic cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer (among postmenopausal women), endometrial cancer, kidney cancer, thyroid cancer, liver cancer and gallbladder cancer.

While alcohol has been extensively studied as a cause of stomach cancer there is no conclusive evidence that it increases risk. However, results from at least three studies suggest that heavy alcohol consumption may increase the risk of stomach cancer in heavy smokers."

• Linda
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Anyone can get stomach cancer, but you probably don't have it. Just because you're overweight and feel sick, doesn't mean that you have cancer. See a doc if you're having stomach problems, it could be irritable bowel syndrome. I have had it and it is not fun but it is not deadly.

• 3 weeks ago

No its not true

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

anyone can get cancer, no one is immune to it, we all have cells 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • patty
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

john wayne died of this

• 4 weeks ago

just eat *** and smpoke grass

• 4 weeks ago

Its cancer.

What prevents you from getting it.

Nothing.

no one cares how much you weigh

• 4 weeks ago

No, Patrick, mayonnaise is not an instrument.

• Keith4 weeks agoReport

Wait, who, me?
      I honestly don't know who Mr. Right is, sounds like someone who got left out of social situations, haha!
      *Silence*

• Greg
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Of course, although eventually they will lose weight from it.

• 4 weeks ago

can a dog get a heart attack? the answer is no, we are god

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.