Around 400,000 NonJewish Russians live in Israel. I Think they are as harmful as Africans to demographic shape of Israel. Do Israelis agree?

I agree Africans are more risk, but they are smaller in size. Russia has no benefit for Israel. Even Many Russian Jews are secular (totals at least 1mn), can't be a problem if Law be fixed towards Torah's own Law.

But non-Jews must leave Israel, Russian or any other place, There is no point for them to live in a Jewish Israel.

Thanks!

Russian women have make small colonies all over the middle east

They love Turkish, Arab and Jewish men

But Turkish, Israeli and Egyptian men the most

I don't agree with you, Humans are all equal in rights, you are thinking like the Zionists, you are segregating people based on their color or religions.

Palestinians accepted to host Jews in their houses in early 1900's because they did not make a difference between Christians, Muslims and Jews, but Evil Zionists lied and threw the owners of the house outside Palestine and making all kinds of genocides in this peaceful people, and the're calling him "terrorist people".

Israel is Apartheid my friend, don't be part of them, the history will not forget.

• BMCR

"Around 400,000 NonJewish Russians live in Israel. "

Evidence?

One Ay-rab asks provocative racist question...

The same Ay-rab answers and gets "best answer.

What else to expect from Ay-rabs except Racism and Deceit....