Suicide or settle for an ugly fat woman?

I’m 31 never had a date because of fear of rejection,and my shallowness. I wish I could stop being shallow would suicide be better ?I’ve considered it for some time already, I know how I want to go and what’s most likely to work. As a disclaimer to avoid annoying self righteous interference, let me say “I AM OFFICIALLY NOT CONSIDERING SUICIDE at this moment” there. Covered legally. Or should I settle for an ugly or fat woman- I am unfortunately a very shallow man. I’m fat and ugly suffer from depression and anxiety and low self esteem and confidence; I’m not going to attract any physically attractive women. I’m a 3 at best on a scale of 10 and don’t think I could settle for less than a 7. I know beggars can’t be choosers, but I don’t think it’s fair to me or the woman to settle. I’ve never ever been in a romantic relationship and can’t wrap my head around how anyone can have a healthy relationship with some one they don’t find physically attractive, no matter how much personality they have. I’m not bitter or angry at good looking woman not wanting me; I can’t blame them; good looking people want to be with good looking people. Not even ugly people want to be with other ugly people. Or Get the physically attractive woman I want via hookers, with no relationship. I have the money(I’d go to Amsterdam or Germany where it’s legal) if I can’t get the hot girl I want wouldn’t it be better to kill myself and spite the universe for making me ugly and unable to stop being shallow?

You can help being fat at least so you can't blame the universe for that, change your diet and routine and get that weight off.

Then get someone to give you a makeover, a change of haircut and a new wardrobe can do wonders.

Then start relying on something other than your appearance to find a lady. Luckily for you women aren't as shallow as men, generally speaking.

You can do it. Suicide is the cowards way out, hard work is the fruitful way forward.

Wtf dude you gotta be comfortable with being alone. Having a partner doesn't suddenly make life the best thing ever. Do your own thing.

What? You don't need anybody in your life to be successful and happy. The sooner you learn this, the better. Women don't like desperate men, or men that classify women into "ugly fat" vs. the rest.

• zap4 weeks agoReport

I do need another person; being alone is worse than death. But thanks for your opinion. I already know what I’m going to do

• Zirp

Questions about suicide are not allowed here.

Go date an "ugly" or "fat" woman. Sometimes the beauty is hidden under the surface and she may be great for making out or sex

• zap1 month agoReport

I really don’t care what is or isn’t allowed. Suicide is a right, and no one has a right to force some one to live.

Look at Donald Trump, he is soo confident, proud inspite of being a fata$$ ugly. He married a beautiful woman and had sex with multiple sexy women. If Donald Trump can, you can also do. Become a billionaire and sex with women.

• zap1 month agoReport

Good point. If only it were easier to become rich

There are a lot of ugly women and they are made for ugly men. Your problem is you keep believing that you can't change.

• zap1 month agoReport

Did you not read my post? Not even ugly people want to be with ugly people. I think death is preferable to settling