Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Sometimes I want to vadalise my car radio?

Because of all the mainstream music on every station, is this a normal reaction?

Update:

I do not have DAB and the memory stick slot is broken

Update 2:

No, I mean the chiefly British variation of the spelling because guess what country I'm from? Additionally, guess who screwed up the English language. I'll give you a clue, it wasn't us!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago
    Best answer

Sometimes I want to vadalise your car radio too.

• Linda
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

I think so. Turn the radio off or put a CD in or get satellite radio.

• 4 weeks ago

Did you mean "vandalize"?

Why not turn it off or get a CD player for your favorite music?

• 4 weeks ago

Play CDs and enjoy some good music from the 70s o 80s..  and turn that up as high as possible..   my nipples..

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

GO ON VADALISE THAT ****

A MALLET WILL BE MORE PREFERABLE

• music nowadays is abysmal and ridiculous, it's noise not music, i can understand your reaction.

• 4 weeks ago

It would be normal, if you had told your car radio not to play such music and it understood. But since your car radio has nothing to do with that, but just a medium to give you what you have turned to, I would say it is a little out of place to want to vandalize your radio, which can not understand you and has no influence over what comes from the stations.

Maybe just programming your own choice of music to playback in your car, and just tune to the radio only to listen to the new will serve you better and give you a more pleasant day

• Cath4 weeks agoReport

read the question properly, the information is all there and that analogy above is retarded

• 1 month ago

lmao use an aux

• Cath4 weeks agoReport

There is no auxiliary port, Toyota spared no expense here

• 1 month ago

Download the music you like to your phone and listen to that, hint hint.

• Cath1 month agoReport

Its a great idea but it drains too much battery and I use it instead of satnav

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

mainstream music sucks, it's completely normal.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.