Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Magnifying glass

• ron h
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

wait till you're 11 yr old.

• 4 weeks ago

You're fine as long as you have other techniques! Now just keep it clean and functional and you will have a great sex life. I recommend using one of those penis health cremes that are on the market nowadays. These deliver vitamins and proteins to the penis which keep it healthy, strong and clean. I use one called Man1 Man Oil and I love it. Google it. Cheers.

• will3 days agoReport

Actually, it's not worthless. I've used it for year and it's truly helped me. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • patty
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

by lying and saying it is 5 inches

• don r
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Talk to your doctor about liberating the part that's inside your body. Still, that won't give you much more. Find a girl who likes to 69. There are those who are happy with just that.

• 4 weeks ago

buy a really small ruler

• 4 weeks ago

get erect.........................

• TedEx
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You will need a 50 lb sack of cement, a rope and access to the roof of a 3 story building,Tie one end of the rope to your penis the other end to the sack of cement. Now,, throw the sack of cement off the roof. Repeat until the desired results are achieved

• J D4 weeks agoReport

Works in Africa. Plenty of pics where the tribesman attach a string on their head and tie the other end to a rock or around their waist.

• 1 month ago

Surgery is the only way

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.