Patrick asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 4 weeks ago

Is moving to usa from Japan a bad idea?

Hey guys. Just have one Q.

I'm thinking of moving to the U.S. bc I like it there so much!!

I am living in japan now FYI.

What are your thoughts? Would u wanna live in the us if you can?

• 3 days ago

Sorry for late response. Yes, the US would be great if you could find a better job here than you have there. I'd say I would only move if you want things to be more laid back from Japanese culture or to make more money. Also, disregard the comments about the South being racist. Texas has Houston and Dallas, both of which have huge Asian populations so you would see no problems there. Just visit first if you haven't already because it isn't all like the movies but at the same time the US is a lot better than the Liberals/Democrats like to claim.

Source(s): American

That is totally up to you

BoTh terrible people and countries japan and usa are terrible 

No, not really. I'd definitely like to visit the USA, but I don't want to live there.

I live in Australia, so I already hit the jackpot.

• Thorn

No.

You are welcome and I would suggest you avoid the South where there is a larger population of conservatives because they tend to have a hatred for immigrants or can be racist. Perhaps look into places on the west or east coast.

• Conservatives like myself only despise illegal immigrants, those who come here legally are just fine. If they came here illegally though, GUESS WHAT? They broke the law, so they are criminals and I don't like criminals...

Come live in the USSR, we have way better economy than those crazy loud people.