• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best answer

no, youre not, lots of people have family problems including me

• 4 weeks ago

Lord no mine is so dysfunctional its not even funny

• 1 month ago

Yes, you're the only one on the planet with family problems. I've never even heard of family problems until just now reading your anonymous post.

• 1 month ago

In times like these pray to God and God can fix things for you as always remember praying to God everyday makes all good things possible in all life's situations

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

When I was a kid I came to realize that all family's were dysfunctional, until I met my friend Doug. Apparently Doug was having problems because he couldn't understand all the stories he heard from his friends about all the troubles they had within their families because his family never had such issues. Thus the functionality of his own family caused a dysfunction in him as an individual. Weird, right?

The moral of the story is that you aren't alone, everyone but Doug is in the same boat as you. I can prove it too. Just talk to your friends about their families. You may not hear about the same problems you are dealing with, but you will hear about their problems.

• 1 month ago

Absolutely not.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There's no such thing as a functional family - other than on TV. Every family, no matter how nice things seem between them, has their share of crap and struggles. It's just how it is. So, no you're not alone.

• RICK
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

BS minor problems do not mske a dysfunctional fsmily
      I know many functionsl families
      Most TV families are dysfuctional,

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Of course you're not the only one.

No family is perfect, even if the family members don't talk about it.

My mother was a narcissist. When she died last year I can honestly say I did not grieve.

My sister died years ago of cirrhosis from alcohol abuse. I sure some of it was because she didn't know how to deal with my mother.

I don't share these things with everyone I meet.

• Shadow
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You’re not the only because my family are not close and there is conflict in the family. A lot of families are like that. Some families are closer than others. It depends on the compatibility among family members

• 1 month ago

Nope, I'm adopted and my family has nothing to do with me

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.