My stomach really hurts?

I went to the bathroom and blood and poop came out of my anus. I laid on the couch, and my stomach really hurt. I got up and walked around and now it hurts even more. I’m laying on the couch again.

• Linda

You should get it checked out. My sisters both had this and were diagnosed with ulcerative colitis, which can be controlled with medicine. I'm not saying that you have it, but bloody stools is the main symptom.

Sounds fake so I’m not going to waste much time on this, but it could be your period, internal bleeding, dry skin around the anus, an ulcer, really tons of stuff.

If this has any truth to it just go to a ******* doctor, man

Well that sucks. Maybe try not pooping blood???

• Damien

well stop overeating and eating garbage, your stomach is warning you that it doesnt like the crap you are eating, thats why it hurts.

• Brian

Thanks for the update.