Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentClimate Change · 4 weeks ago

Al Gore stated that the world will end in 2016 due to Climate change. Should I be worried?

Gore is a fraud who does nothing to reduce his own carbon footprint. Do as I say, not what I do.

Guess it depends on where you go and who you vote for but my trump card is my ace in the hole and you cannot fool me because not one like the last sibling in house of origin for this bod.

the real world has ended, now the lunatics have taken over. So he was probably right

• Cowboy

All politicians are liars we all know that

Ignorant- you know we have this great new tool called Google so we can look up and see you are lying.

• Dirac

He never said that; you're a liar.

• Mike

He is wrong as usual

I think 2016 has passed....ha ha ha ha

No, but you should be worried that your carbon tax dollars are lining his pockets..

No, see, he invented the internet, which slowed down the global warm- I mean climate change