Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

How to avoid random nose bleeds? ?

I am in the army and got sent to Afghanistan but on the way we stopped in Kuwait for a week. Started having nose bleeds in Kuwait although I’m drinking a lot of water and not eat or drinking junk . Got to Afghanistan and my nose still randomly bleeding . Like a lot. Never had nose bleed and I’m 27. Looked online for ways to avoid it besides water and everyone says vasonline , humidifier etc... being that I’m deployed I don’t even have a px. Would have to wait for care package . Any home remedies I can do without buying something from store to stop nose bleed ? Don’t want to see a medic cause I don’t want any my command worried 

If you don't know to talk to the medics, you are NOT in the Army and deployed anywhere.

Change of weather and air conditions. If it is just spots then nothing to do until you can get some Vaseline sent to you. Longer and heavier then you go talk to your medic who most likely has the stuff you need. Because oh my goodness that’s their JOB!

Cut yourself and let all the blood out of your body, then you would have no blood to bleed

I would have it checked it could indicate you have a serious heart condition.

• ?

Yeah, his BP is probably sky high and he's about to blow off even though he's only 27.

It's the dry air. If you can get hot beverages or hot water, breathe in the steam through your nose. It will lubricate the skin.

• oikoσ

See the damned medic. He will be able to keep you in petroleum jelly and cotton swabs. It's no big deal.

i gather this is your first time in an extremely dry climate. patience. your body will adapt. and keep slugging down the water

Go on sick call. Worry about your own health first.

most of the time its heat and dryness, so try to stay hydrated

• .

Only fools treat themselves for medical problems