Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Not feeling good enough?

I was dealing with someone over a year that attributed to feelings of not being enough. My confidence went down the drain. I lost 35 pounds in like 6 months with no exercise. I lost my appetite and for the life of me can not gain weight. I weigh 129 now and I can barely break over 132. What hurts the most is he recently told me he feels he had something to do with me being depressed. So he knew while we were dating the situation was bringing me down and even when I tried to leave he would convince me to stay. But I hold myself accountable on that. I wasn’t forced, I made the decision so now I live with the consequences. Now that I’m finally free from that situation I’m still having trouble getting back to my normal self. I try not to look at old pictures of myself or hold resentment but it’s so hard. I don’t even want to go out or post on social media since I’m always reminded of how small I am now. Even tho most people say it as a compliment and ask my “secret”. I try not to be hard on me but honestly a part of me is so angry that I’m here picking up the pieces and trying to find the confidence I had before I met him while he lives his life totally unaffected. I feel so miserable. 

• Linda

You're clinically depressed imo. Talk to a mental health counselor about being put on an antidepressant along with weekly counseling or biweekly counseling. I take an antidepressant and it makes a world of difference and how I view life and relationships. I doubt his life is worry free since the breakup. It's easy to ruminate on the past when we are unhappy.

Trust me it might seem like he living his best life ever but he thinking about this too and guilt will always be with him because he didn't Ieave relationship right pray for strength to regain your conference and your self worth and esteem because you are beautiful regardless breath smile enjoy your precious life your King is out there .

Write down every piece of rubbish they said

Then shred and put in the rubbish and point

Black refuse to own any of it.

Learn Tia Chi, Yoga, meditation or careful

Sketching mindfulness see Shoo Rayner on

Youtube ok?

Good luck l doubt you’ll need it.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Personal views cited

y?

Think and grow rich!!!

Try to focus on the good about yourself. I know you will be okay.

if hes not interested in you maybe you shouldnt waste your time thinking about him

You should try to rebuild your confidence. A good way would be going out and sexually satisfying as many men as possible. This will give you a massive injection 🍆💦 of confidence!

I am unclear as to what your question is?

• Hope!

your past doesn't define you..

every day is a new beginning

today, is the first day of the rest of your life

begin again, right now, defining who you want to be

realize that healing takes time; be patient and kind to yourself

E io che ne so.