What are your thoughts about gingers?

I'm a ginger btw.

My 2nd son is a ginger. I was am fair and Dad is South American. People tell me his colour is called 'European Red'  with slightly olive skin and dark green eyes. His colour is different and a lot darker than my sister who is 'carrot red' with very pale skin and freckles and blue eyes My mum was also ginger until she hit adulthood.

So i guess there is different types of gingers and apparently they are meant to be very fiery people.

Have you read about the red haired gene is a mutant type of gene? (im not sure of the correct technical name or the correct term) but I found it fascinating

The hottest woman I ever dated was a ginger......married her!

honestly adorable.

It's a cool hair color but they tend to be very light-skinned. I don't think I would like the latter since the sun is strong where I live... 

n word is worse than ginger

GINGER IS JUST THE N WORD REARRANGED

• Zirp

are you calling me a racist?

reported

Ginger produces a spicy, fragrant kitchen spice. Young ginger rhizomes are juicy and fleshy with a mild taste. They are often pickled in vinegar or sherry as a snack or cooked as an ingredient in many dishes. They can be steeped in boiling water to make ginger herb tea, to which honey may be added. Ginger can be made into candy or ginger wine.

Source(s): Stole from Wikipedia

I like blonde girls better. But, there are some hot ginger girls out there.

ginger snaps are too spicy, I do not like ginger ale.....