What are your thoughts about gingers?

I'm a ginger btw.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

My 2nd son is a ginger. I was am fair and Dad is South American. People tell me his colour is called 'European Red'  with slightly olive skin and dark green eyes. His colour is different and a lot darker than my sister who is 'carrot red' with very pale skin and freckles and blue eyes My mum was also ginger until she hit adulthood.

So i guess there is different types of gingers and apparently they are meant to be very fiery people.

Have you read about the red haired gene is a mutant type of gene? (im not sure of the correct technical name or the correct term) but I found it fascinating

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

The hottest woman I ever dated was a ginger......married her!

• 9 months ago

honestly adorable.

• 11 months ago

It's a cool hair color but they tend to be very light-skinned. I don't think I would like the latter since the sun is strong where I live... 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 12 months ago

n word is worse than ginger

• 12 months ago

GINGER IS JUST THE N WORD REARRANGED

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

are you calling me a racist?

reported

• 12 months ago

Ginger produces a spicy, fragrant kitchen spice. Young ginger rhizomes are juicy and fleshy with a mild taste. They are often pickled in vinegar or sherry as a snack or cooked as an ingredient in many dishes. They can be steeped in boiling water to make ginger herb tea, to which honey may be added. Ginger can be made into candy or ginger wine.

Source(s): Stole from Wikipedia
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

I like blonde girls better. But, there are some hot ginger girls out there.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

ginger snaps are too spicy, I do not like ginger ale.....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.