Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 month ago

What are the best budget Android phones?

What are some of the best Android phones (preferably not too expensive)? 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

Samsung A and M series . They have super amoled display , Dolby Atmos and High capacity battery.

• Braydon1 month agoReport

this is good i currently have the a50 i recommend it if your looking for something like this

• 4 weeks ago

Samsung A series is good: Galaxy A20, Galaxy A30, Galaxy A30s:

The Samsung A series has a good balance of camera, battery, and other features, All these phones have AMOLED Screens which is a great benefit.

Huawei Y9 prime 2019 is also a very good budget phone.

• 1 month ago

well if your looking for a phone that can do what you need and that's it id recommend like a galaxy j3 emerge its a nice budget phone

• chorle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I am likely my Moto G7 but wish I got the case before dropping it a few times and using the accident plan, I hear the G7 power and plus are a little better they are certainly easier to get cases for.

The big thing is no matter which phone you get get at least 32gb internal memory.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Buy a one or two year old flagship you can buy some which are new and never been open or used.

• 1 month ago

Get a the 1 plus 6t

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you could check out amazon, they sell used stuff

Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Translation: you have no real idea.

• 1 month ago

The Samsung Galaxy S6 family is amazing for it's price. It's a great phone, too. This includes the Galaxy S6, S6 Edge (which has curved screens), and S6 Edge+.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nokia 7.1 or Moto G7.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.