Investment with ATM card?

I pay the supplier $155 and I get a $2500 programmed ATM card delivered to me, is this a scam or opportunity? The figures go up as well like $255 for $5K, $500 for $10K etc. We've been talking on WhatsApp but I'm not sure if I've been asking the right questions.

What questions should I ask the supplier first? I know it's not legit and I shouldn't really be engaging in stuff like this.

boh............. 

Of course it's a scam. No-one honest is going to be giving you 2500 in exchange for 155. The simplest thing that will happen is that you send 155 and hear nothing. If it gets more complicated you will get deeper and deeper into this until you can't get out.

The "supplier" is a criminal that relies on the greed and stupidity of the people he scams to make money.

FYI criminal activity isn't an investment.

• DEBS

An ATM is linked to a bank account. Do you really think they'll give you access to their bank account? That's a pretty pathetic scammer to not even get the terms correct. It's pretty sad that anyone would even think twice about doing this.

• n2mama

No questions you ask will matter. It’s a scam, and if you do this you will get ripped off. Any questions you do ask they will have answers to, but really, use your brain. How could this be anything but a scam?

It's a scam

Yes, it is a scam. NO, you don't get SQUAT other than becoming a target of more scammers.

There are NO 'right questions'. EVERYTHING the person says is a BOLD FACED LIE.

i would just check it out with the better business bureau

What the heck are you talking about? You are contemplating something very illegal.

• DON W

Sounds like a scam to me. Anytime you only have to pay $155 and get $2500 you are setting yourself up to be scammed.