Can you have multiple entries into the UK within 6 months on a Marriage Visa?

Hi,

I am a New Zealand citizen and my fiancee is a UK citizen. We both live in New Zealand but want to get married in the UK. My question is, can I travel to the UK on a marriage visa to give notice in Jan 2020, travel back to NZ, then come back to the UK on the same visa in June 2020 (within 6 months of original date of entry). Does this visa allow multiple entries?

Thank you

• Maxi

No, you are not allowed multi entries, you arrive you give legal notice, marry and then go home before the 6 month deadline...... if you leave the UK even if you went for a hoilday to France for a few days and then returned to the UK, you would be stopped by immigration control and returned back to France where you would have to arrange a flight back to NZ

Apparently not. You are allowed into UK for the purpose of marrying a UK citizen. If you leave without getting married, you're done.

https://www.gov.uk/marriage-visa

i would ask immigration about all this

• Maxi

Pearl just copies and pastes the same answer to any immigration question