Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Do brothers teach younger brothers how to masturbate correctly?

What's with all these questions about masturbation lol no, that's something you have to learn on your own

only in alabama

Yes my brother teached it me perfectly and demonstrated it for me.

That's what brothers are for.

• Fred

Some do if they are around 13 to 15 y/o which seems the time when boys seem to like to show off their sexual abilities to their friends and even younger brothers.

we kept to ourselves

My bro didn’t so I learned on my own but I wish we talked about it 

There really isn't an "incorrect" way.

One just does what turns him on.

However, I am sure some older brothers have shown... or at least discussed it with their young brothers.

Some probably do and i see nothing wrong with that as long there is nothing sexual going on between the brothers and the one being taught has reached puberty in that case brothers should feel free to be naked around each other the older brother can give the younger brother guidance make sure hes washing down there and just be there for him if has any questions thats just my opinion .

• ron h

rarely.  Somehow, men figure that out on their own.