adam asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

How can I cure balanitis?

Hi I have had a swelling over my head of my penis for years now. And I always thought it was phimosis. But I have been circumcised so it didn’t make sense. But tonight I started stretching the skin covering my head and I was able to get my head out of the skin that it was covered by... it is very sensitive and looks weird and very pale. But my shaft is normal color. Does anyone have any advice on how I can cure my penis and make it not look like an alien?? 

And it is very painful when I’m hard..

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Roddy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If you have extra skin covering the head of your penis then either you are uncircumcised or else the circumcision was so badly done as to effectively not have been done at all.

What makes you think you have been circumcised? Balanitis is almost exclusively confined to the uncircumcised, or those for whom it was only partially done.

See a doctor to get a proper diagnosis and consider getting a proper and complete circumcision to prevent future problems.

• Josie
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Does not sound like balanitis.

Run your penis under cold water and use baby oil or

something similar to wriggle it back when flaccid.

• 4 weeks ago

The quickest, easiest and safest way to resolve the issue is to visit a doctor.

Don't get roped into trying all sorts of "this'es & that's" found on the interwebs.

Your doctor will zero in on what is going on and administer the correct and proper treatment for it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.