Do you feel that blonde hair is typically more fun and exciting than darker colors?

Do you prefer blonde hair over brown or black ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Best answer

I've been every hair color accept for black, which is too harsh for my skin tone and it's very hard to get rid of it if you want to change your hair color. I haven't found any hair color that's more fun or exiting then another.

Blond isn't all that common, brown is a more common hair color then blond. You can have more fun with blond hair color (dying it un natural colors) but it doesn't really make you any more fun or exiting, if you don't have the personality that goes with it.

• 1 month ago

I feel more fun when I'm blonde

• 1 month ago

you know me... I like a real woman.. happy in her own skin and hair... Blondes have more fun,, being a married prostitute.. or a single one... yup, i'm talking about you...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

black............. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

As a woman I love men with black hair. I personally have brown hair and I love it. It kist fits me. I never liked men with blonde hair.

• 1 month ago

no, i prefer black or brown! I feel like blonde is too common and basic

• Jamey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well there is a lot more you can do with blonde hair, for example it is easier to dye than black hair, so yes it is more fun.

• 1 month ago

Absolutely. But if you ask the kids, they’ll tell you this is a racist question.

• Andy C
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Racist question? Blondes, brunettes, ravens and redheads areall the same race.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The color doesn't matter, only the person beneath it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.