Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 4 weeks ago

Which do you prefer bath or shower and why ?

I take both. I take a bath first then shower. the reasoning behind it is I feel that a shower doesn't get me completely clean, neither does a bath .  I feel combination of the two does a much better job.

I like showers cause it's quicker than a bath

Shower bc it’s quicker and makes you cleaner

Shower if course it’s faster and easier

Bath.....I can lay back and watch the world pass by.

Shower is quicker, so I prefer it.

Shower as my bathtub is too old to consider for a-soaking.

I prefer a bath because I can sit and relax

• patty

I had hot baths from a young age and had to get plaster on my ears so as not to get them wet after an operation. I remember having baths at my grandmothers place and she had one of those old fashioned heater systems you had to light. The baths were so hot. Even today I have a boiling hot bath every few days. One of my great pleasures.

I like to shower because it is faster and having a bath in a bathtub takes too long in the morning.  Also the bathtub gets dirty overtime.  It feels gross touching the bathtub if the bathtub is not clean.....

I think if you showered, then had a bath, you'd be dirtier than if you just had a shower

• Pat Wooden

I do the opposite--soak in a bath, then quickly rinse in the shower.