Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 3 weeks ago

How to I control my son's Perversion?

I was born in a chirstian family. They made me pray and be modest and i hated it. Now as an adult i am a liberal free soul. I effed up allot of chicks and even have a son from one of them named Bob. I now live in Detroit with my gay lover Tyson and we are one family. I like to maintain a very liberal environment in my house. I also put 0 restrictions on Bob. He is now 10 years old and he is alowed to watch porn with me and tyson every day. I also allow him to drink in small doses so he can enjoy being drunk without harming his body. Now lately he has been acting strange in skool. He doesnt wear underwear anymore. He often gropes and slaps the butts of his teachers. He asks fellow students to give him sqeeze jobs and i just found out my 10 year old son is in sexual relations with some highskool teens. I know this is all my fault. I should have not allowed him to watch porn and watch us jerk off. I should have atleast told him that these things should be done in public. But now i dont know what to do ??? Please HELP ME ?????

• Edna
    2 days ago

An obvious troll. 

• 6 days ago

Folks, get back to work, it's just another troll; nothing to see here.

Weird story, troll.

• J

Have him start working at a church....the priest or pastor will do their best to convert him.

Just might not like to finished product.

scare him by putting donald trump wall posters in his bedroom

Send him to the RANCH

• Jill

Pathetic trolling.