who believes Bonn Scott was by far the best ACDC lead singer?

Any AC/DC fan with any sense could not disagree with you

I agree with you about Bon Scott being the best singer for AC/DC he’s awesome

• Mike W

Both Bon Scott, and Brian Johnson were good, and both were better than Dave Evans. Allegedly, Bon Scott sort of picked Brian Johnson to replace him. He saw Brian perform when he was with his band Geordie and Scott was still with The Fraternity, in England.

• polly

I like Bon Scott's vocals but never thought much of AC/DC musically,

yet Exodus' lead singer Steve Souza's voice is reminiscent of Bon Scott's so I listen to them instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO7SObqef4I

Youtube thumbnail

• Yes I Give Edge To Bon Scott Check Out His Voice In Ride On!

Two different voices and the AC/DC style was a bit little different in the 80's.AC/DC 's music was perhaps better in the 70's but I Don't know for the voice.I like both

• Andrew

I'm sure that there are many people who would profess that opinion, but personally, I never really saw much difference between the two, they were very similar, eerily so in fact. And I think that Brian Johnson handled Bon Scott's vocal lines exceedingly well. I love a lot of the material recorded with Bon Scott and I love a lot of the material recorded with Brian Johnson, so I never really felt as though there was any reason to have to choose between them. And because Bon Scott died, the band went with the best man to fill his slot. Gun to my head, I'd probably have to go with Bon Scott too, but only by a smidgen really.