Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 4 weeks ago

What happens if I leave my home State with a K restriction on my CDL?

1 Answer

  • Ron
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

    Then you end up in another state

    • Ron
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

      Ask a better question get a better answer, dumbass

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.