Why do theists/christians post homophobic questions berating homosexuals? ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Because they have been brainwashed to believe we are disgusting, sinful creatures. THat won't stop until all religions stop putting us down.

• 3 weeks ago

Yeah...

They all seem more obsessed with the gay

Than the gay is obsessed with the gay.

~

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Very strange seeing a Jesus was a homosexual.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

We want our country back and we want our culture back. Perverts are the enemies of both.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

One reason is because as of five years ago the male homosexuals had already Rapped over 24 Million innocent Boys and Young Men just in the USA!  Other countries were Bragging of More! 

Homosexuals do Not have any morals! 

Homosexuals are often Attacking happy boy & girlfriends, as they just walk holding hands!  So jealous! 

Homosexuals have been in first place for years as the group/type of people thet also keep killing themselves the Most! 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Angry (and sometimes homophobic) people are drawn to religion. That way they can make the claim "God backs ME up in what I hate!"

"What's the difference between you and a prostitute?"

"Why do you paint your eyes when your lovers despise you?"

"Why degrade yourself by worshipping a created thing rather than the Creator of all things?"

As a former sex addict, I can't wag a boney finger at anyone. I KNOW how the need/want of sex keeps you looking for a clean attractive source.... keeps you thinking of ways to get it.... keeps making you dress and act a certain way to attract it.

God forbid you attract an ugly person by your behaviour. That would repulse you.

But all this running around to get some.... where has it led you? You have worn yourself out trying to get and keep your lovers until there is barely enough humanity left in you left to form a corpse.

Yet, our Heavenly Father loves you anyway.

He is even jealous for your love.

He wants to rescue you like a knight in shining armor... and take you to His palace.... wash you and forgive you and make you His own.

Never bringing to mind the things of the past.

He will forgive you... if you only admit to what you've done and give your heart to Him to heal.

Second chances are Jesus' first favorite kind of chance and His love is better than life itself.

Yes... God loves you just the way you are....

But He loves you too much to leave you that way.

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It's easy to justify because it's in the bible.

• 3 weeks ago

I don't know. I've never done such a thing. In fact, I've never even posted a question on YA.

Homosexuality is a sin that can only be cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ! God loves sinners even though He hates our sin.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• BLADE3 weeks agoReport

-_- you've just berated them, idiot

• 3 weeks ago

Christians have millions of ideas - the stance on homosexuality is only one of them

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Perhaps some people need some object to blame and direct their anger towards

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.