Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers?

What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is 'gods' and none have actually existed for we have ceased to believe in many.

• God lives, he possesses immortality, because in him there is his Deity!

Whoever killed him when he was a man and did not repent, his condemnation is hell, God possesses his Omniscience and his Omnipotence, he came in the person of Jesus to save all those who listen to him. Otherwise their end will be hell!

• 1 month ago

You little kids and your infantile fantasies make me grin.

Kid... you don't mind if I call you 'kid', do you?

Kid, please keep up the excellent work.

There's no way I could make christers look as stupid as you do.

Kudos 😎

~

• Justin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

"But Jesus was saying, "Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing." (Luke 23:34).

It sounds like He already has. All you need to do is accept that forgiveness and receive His free gift of liberty from an otherwise well deserved judgment.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

there's a famous italian song called "god is dead", by francesco guccini.

• Buddy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

That story was written, read and put to bed. There's no point in trying to add to it. You're better off if you do like George Lucas, J.K. Rowling and J.R.R. Tolkien; come up with something new and write your own fiction.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.