Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 7 months ago

What can I do to be exempt from HRA closing the cash assistance after 24 months?

I have just been informed that HRA are stopping cash assistance after 24 months.  I have bills to pay. How can I be exempt for such a rule? Im very worried.

• R P

Go get a JOB and stop expecting the government to support you.

You ought to be grateful for what you got for free, not trying to get more. Your employer paid for that - paid it for you. There is no exemption. You got free money for 2 years. Check your attitude. Lower your expenses or get another job.

You can't be exempted. You'll have to get a job and earn the money needed to pay your bills.

You have two years to find a job. That's ample time for anyone.

You could get a J-O-B

i would talk to them about it, i was living without income myself,i ended up going to a community college so i could live on grants for a couple of yrs cause i had nothing to live on until i flunked out, then i applied for adult financial and lived on that till i got on ssi

• R P

Way to mooch off the government