Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 4 weeks ago

Is it weird that I take pictures of my baby doing EVERYTHING ?

Like yesterday I took my baby to the pumpkin patch and I laid them on the ground and placed apples around them and got a picture. I just take pictures of my baby doing EVERYTHING. I'm also going to take pictures of them by a pumpkin that says "my first Halloween" and maybe them inside the pumpkin.. I just take pictures of them with various Halloween onesies and accessories so now I have about 2,000 pics of my baby in various clothes, poses, next to pumpkins, inside pumpkins, ect

No. I think it's good to capture the moment, especially the important, adorable and fun ones. So you and your family can look back at them and remember those good, old times

• John P

No, not weird to want to capture all the different moods and activities - you are the parent, and modern technology has enabled you to capture those scenes very easily. What I do find weird is those people who then post ALL the photos online!

Make sure you have backed up those photos to some place or device outside your phone, or camera, and outside your computer.

With witchcraft, people's minds prying on your business, letting everyone know something good is happening to you or about to happen, the evil eye of life etc. I don't tell everybody my business like that. Well, I'm not Insta famous to begin with but I won't be happy taking photos of everything like everything!

Personality wise, they say Goat Gemini are private people and Leos are show offs but anyway.

• Cogito

Yes, it is, if you're treating them like ammunition for a social media page or site.

Take lovely, ordinary photos of your child dressed normally, doing normal things.

If you don't, your friends, family and - one day in the future, your child - will look at them and wonder if you just see him/her as a doll to dress up in silly clothes and show off, rather than a real person.

The only weird thing is your grammar. 'Them' means two or more.

• Sal*UK

Perfectly normal!! By the time you get to number four you will barely take a picture!!