Help pleas?

I’m afraid for the mental state of my daughter. Lately she has been caught up in animay and I’m very concerned. My husband is a war vet. My father and law fought in Pearl Harbor. I think it is disgraceful that she associated with japan in any way shape or form. American moms, ive made a stunning revalation that hello kitty is Japanese!!!! sinful!! avoid these brands at all cost to protect our nation. Do not be foolish Americans! My daughter is paying the price. I fear her mind is already contaminated by animays 

If you're old enough to have a father who endured the Pearl Harbor attack you lived through the era when pretty much all your cheap consumer goods were coming from Japan. Always important to recognize the difference between the monarchical Japanese Empire and the modern nation state of Japan (that functions under a constitution written by the US). Pre Marshall Plan and post Marshall Plan Japan are simply not the same country.

Your grammar is terrible. You are not American. Why write this?

• Rayal

Grandma is off her meds again and shouting about the Japanese. Get the net.

• Bethany4 weeks agoReport

Excuse you! I assume you are also one of those disrespectful millennials. lol you are all like zombies 🧟‍♀️ too busy looking at your phones. Try and build a better society instead of putting people down!