Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 weeks ago

What are your views regarding the fat acceptance movement?

I do not think people should fat-shame but I do not think it should be something that people say is okay either because that would be a lie, it's not healthy.

Have you noticed that the only demographic- where it's still acceptable to use them as comic relief in movies- are fat people? You can't mock ethnic groups, not religious folks, not little people, not any race at all-

but fat folks are fair game.

I've not struggled with weight, but it still pisses me off.

Heavy people face severe discrimination.

• Linda

I think fat people should have the same rights and deserve love like anybody else. The only thing I have about not accepting it is that it can cut years off of your life and make it hard to breathe.

• Logan

I think the Russians are behind it.

• Frank

What fat acceptance movement? Excess fat is NOT acceptable. If you are overweight...you are doing yourselves no favors to your health.

I blame the GOVERNMENT for the current epidemic. They stated that EATING FAT was making people unhealthy and fat....when it was the SUGAR. Manufacturers ADDED SUGAR when taking out the fats. People eating SUGAR is what made the process of fat accumulation EASIER because EXCESS CALORIES are directly CONVERTED TO FAT on the BODY! That's HOW IT WORKS!

Lol I think if it’s genetics or something uncontrollable, we should be more tolerant, but if it’s just some lazy piece of crap who eats twinkies all day and never goes outside, fûck that fattie.