Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do liberals use Miami as flooding hazard because Global Warming when lots of coastal cities in the USA will flood also?

So Miami will have plenty of good company.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Sally
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best answer

So that makes it better? That MORE cities will flood? So that means we should ignore climate change since it's not just Miami? Wow.

• 1 month ago

Just as in the day of Noah show the presence of the son of man be! Men will be busy eating and drinking and getting married and women getting married and nobody will take note until the flood comes and sweeps them all the way!

this is a direct quote from the New testament in the Bible.

• 1 month ago

1. It's well-documented.

2. It's particularly vulnerable.

If you want more examples, however, check the first link below for projections of flooding in San Francisco, Houston, and St Louis. Yes, St. Louis! The Defense Department is also concerned (second link). The picture comes from the third link below.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nothing anyone says can stop America in its quest for a neutered ecosystem.

Lock-me-in-a-room guy should be ecstatic. It's a dead, dead dead Final final final END!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Rayal
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Miami is basically sea level. It is in the forefront of sea level rise for a major US city.

The fact that many cities may be affected is besides the point. Miami might be the first and worst affected.

• 1 month ago

Because it will be super humid, so in addition to the city being underwater, people will also have a lot o bad hair days.

• 1 month ago

I think they know I live in Miami and are trying to kill me.............Oh wait, this isn't conspiracy theory today website?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.