Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Does "Quebec Has Fallen" sound like a good film?

Similar to "London Has Fallen."

Anyway, I'll summarize the film:

The year is 2021. Both Trump and Trudeau have been reelected. Canada is fractured; Alberta and Central Canada have joined the US, and BC is now 100 percent Chinese. However, Quebec is now officially 0 percent white, and Montreal is the visible minorities' headquarters; Pakistanis run Old Montreal, and Notre Dame is now a mosque. The Chinese run downtown. And Haitians and Hispanics run everywhere else, as they do the rest of what used to be "la belle province." The white Quebecois have all been wiped out. So Trump sends the USAF and military up to Quebec to defeat the minorities, and hopefully to regain the province. And they get reinforcements from Australia as Tony Abbott sends the Australian military to help the Americans (bear in mind, both America and Australia are 100 percent WASP, since Europe has fallen too, but that is a different story). Do the Americans and Aussies succeed?

It sounds like a brilliant film, mainly because that's exactly what's happening in real life as we speak!

• Best answer

those movies were stupid from the first one until now

Sounds like a racist fantasy to me.

I'm not for mass immigration, but Jesus Christ, man.

Quebec isn't a city, it's a Canadian province, This would be like saying Ohio has fallen, possibly you are talking about Quebec City, but even then it isn't a national capital, again this would be like saying Cleveland has fallen, either way sounds pretty boring to me

Notre Dame is in France, not Canada you buffoon

• Desolate

Do you pronounce it right, No-tra Dahm instead of Note-er Dame? :D

• Kieth

Like you could put together anything other than a masturbation video.

It looks to me like you should shoot your dealer for selling you some bad shít. Possibly something laced with LSD.

• Manny

Go to Hell, man. I won't even indulge creative energy in this büllshit.