Can someone help me get an Proof of unemployment letter? ?

I used to work at Stop&Shop but I ended up leaving the job and started working for a plumbing company. My insurance stopped working because it still showed on file that I work in Stop&Shop which I don’t do they asked for proof of unemployment so I can get my insurance back. Any help?

4 Answers

  • 4 weeks ago

    You aren't unemployed though....

  • Rick B
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    but you are not unemployed. You work for a plumbing company.

  • 4 weeks ago

    There is NO SUCH THING as proof of unemployment, What you were asked for is documentation from Stop&Shop that you don't work THERE anymore. You get that from Stop&Shop.

  • Damien
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

    get a ROE from stop&shop. they are legally obligated to give u one if u ask for one.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.