Dream interpretation?

Last week, I had two interesting dreams. In the first dream, I was driving and my car suddenly started to slow down on the road and would not speed up no matter how much I stepped on the gas. Next thing I know, I slowly lost consciousness. When I came to, my car was completely dead and I was laying in the middle of a desert all by myself. However, I was ready to buy a new car. In the second dream, I was driving and saw a cop sitting in a driveway. As I got closer to the cop, I suddenly started speeding uncontrollably. It was as if my feet had suddenly developed a mind of their own and no matter how hard I tried I just could not get off the gas and step on the brakes. The cop pulled out of the driveway and started chasing me, obviously so that he could give me a speeding ticket. However, a ton of other vehicles started to fill the road and get between me and the cop. Eventually, I pulled over in a shopping plaza waiting for the cop to come and give me the speeding ticket, but the cop, instead just gave up and let me go.

The car in your first dream represent you. You ran out of steam, or gas, and had to come to a haunt. So look to your own real Life now and find out why you came to a dead halt. Is there anything you can do to fix the problem so you will get some energy to get up and go gain? The second dream is rather similar. Again you come to a dead halt, you wait for the cop to come and give you a ticket, but he doesn't show. In both dreams you are running away from something. I would look to your own real Life and ask what am I running from, and how can I deal with this issue, so I don't have anymore car dreams. Why do you need to come to a full stop in real Life?

• Last week, I had two interesting dreams. In the first dream, I was driving and my car suddenly started to slow down on the road and would not speed up no matter how much I stepped on the gas. Next thing I know, I slowly lost consciousness. When I came to, my car was completely dead and I was laying in the middle of a desert all by myself. However, I was ready to buy a new car. In the second dream, I was driving and saw a cop sitting in a driveway. As I got closer to the cop, I suddenly started speeding uncontrollably. It was as if my feet had suddenly developed a mind of their own and no matter how hard I tried I just could not get off the gas and step on the brakes. The cop pulled out of the driveway and started chasing me, obviously so that he could give me a speeding ticket. However, a ton of other vehicles started to