What are some products like glues or fillers that I can use to fill In the putting on my metal plates?

Anything other than bondo. I know I can use that but if their is something that can resist heat leave links if not still leave links please thankyou

4 Answers

  • 4 weeks ago

    JB weld available at most auto stores

  • elhigh
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    Solder. Get a few sticks of Muggy Weld, heat up the cracks with the Muggy flux and then fill them with the metal. Sand, polish, done.

  • 4 weeks ago

    JB Weld makes several different epoxies. My guess is the regular JBWeld epoxy adhesive filler would fill in the holes. At your hardware store.

  • 4 weeks ago


Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.