Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 weeks ago

What could a put on my balls to peel dry semen off? ?

Lead based paint

Put your balls in da sink, let them float on some water, and scrub then with a toothbrush and soap.

Mud or dirt usually gets the job done

• patty

a warm/hot wet flannel

• ron h

Most of us use water. It comes out of that metal thing in the shower stall. Some kind of soap is helpful but not required.   It seems that you're not good with man stuff, so ask your dad for info on pissing while standing up.

Hmmm I would say a warm shower. But everyone wants it clean and smooth so make sure to use a penis health creme like Man1 Man Oil daily... it specializes in overall penis health and uses vitamins and proteins to make sure that things are awesome down there.. I use it and it is a huge help. Google it. Good luck my dude!

• ron h

this is a spam advertisement.for a BS "product"  This guy shows up from time to time with this crap.  I'm flagging it.

soap and water..........

hot chilli paste .

• don r

.....take a damned bath.

Take a shower or a bath.

Derp.