Distorted colors on my iPad Air 2 help please?

The colors just came out of whack for whatever reason. It wasn’t dropped or anything it just came out of nowhere. Its been like this yesterday and I’ve tried everything I can to fix it. Did a google search and they said to slap it on the back. Tried it didn’t work. I tried restarting it, updated to the new iOS, hit it more times, let it rest hoping it go away, changing color modes in accessibility setting, even tried holding sleep/wake and home button at the same time none of the solutions worked at all. Not even for a second. I don’t know what to do anymore. I read something about the LCD being replaced but I don’t know how to repair cause I’m not good with this stuff.  It works fine just color is weird is all. I’ve had it for a few years now thinking about getting a new one. Maybe I should? Idk anyone have any other solutions cause I just don’t know what to do anymore.

It looks like an LCD problem. Unfortunately, the only way to fix it is to get the display replaced. Apple will probably charge you more than what its worth to fix it. You can go to a local phone repair shop and get a quote.

Sometimes, fixing an electronic device costs more than what its worth, so you'll need to decide if you want to fix it or buy a newer one.

Your iPad is in perfect condition. What's your problem?