how much liquid is in 3/4 inch measurement?

a recipe called for 3/4 inch of vinegar to be added to a 3 bean salad

7 Answers

Relevance
  • IvaB
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

I don't believe that there's a recipe anywhere that calls for 3/4 inch of vinegar.Please show the recipe.

• 3 weeks ago

You cannot know the answer unless you know the size of the vessel into which you pour the vinegar. That is, 3/4 inch of vinegar in a shot glass is less than in 2 quart pot, and lots less than in a dutch oven. Re read your recipe for hints, or abandon yur recipe for another on the internet that is more specific about measurement than the one you are using.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

If you tell us how many cups or ounces of beans are in the salad, then we are better able to tell you how much vinegar is likely to be in it.  (3/4 inch of vinegar does not make sense).

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

boh............... 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Well it can't be 3/4 cup because that would be way too much for that recipe. So I would go with a tbspoon.If it don't taste to suit add more.

• 3 weeks ago

I don't know where you got your recipe, but I'd be willing to bet that it should read "3/4 cup" of vinegar.

• 3 weeks ago

That doesn’t make any sense unless the recipe specified a certain size container. It’s probably 3/4 cup or 3/4 tsp, depending on the size of the salad.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.