Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

Why are there answers accounts with "Best Answers " more than 100 percent ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • SOT3
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Just a glitch usually caused when questions are removed as violations. The user that got the BA doesn't lose it in the count.

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

That is the system not accounting for posts that get removed (it can sometimes make it appear as if a user has received more BAs than the # of questions they've actually answered.)

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It.s their system...it's incapable of doing simple maths.

• 4 weeks ago

A glitch. My account says I have 162% but I know the true figure is somewhere between 12 - 15%. This incredibly high figure appeared after my account was suspended without warning or explanation, then reinstated (again without explanation) two weeks later, a year or so ago.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Its a glitch in the system, no one has that high of a best answer percentage.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Likely a Glitch with the Site

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Because when questions get deleted, the best answer count is not affected, but the total answer-count is. So if you have 500 best answers, but 250 of those questions get deleted, your BA% is suddenly 200

I myself do not have a second account

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

just a glitch, nothing more

• 4 weeks ago

Alternate accounts.....

• 4 weeks ago

First answer must of been best answer then they left it, maybe had two accounts and gave the new one best answer.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.