why continue to invest in foreign stocks given the double tax and fees on distributions?

1 Answer

  • 9 months ago

    If you do it right, you can claim the foreign taxes paid credit so that you aren't double-taxed.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.