Wheres the bathroom again ?

The doctor says, “Larry, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?”

Larry replies, “God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so He’s fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, poof! The light goes on. When I’m done, poof! The light goes off.”

“Wow, that’s incredible,” the doctor says.

A little later in the day, the doctor calls Larry’s wife.

“Bonnie,” he says, “Larry is doing fine! But I had to call you because I’m in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night, and poof, the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he’s done, poof, the light goes off?”

“Oh, no,” exclaims Bonnie. “He’s peeing in the refrigerator again!”

What do you get when you throw a hand grenade into a French bathroom?

Linoleum Blownapart.

How can you tell when a Blonde tried to kill herself in the bathroom?

There's bullet holes in the mirror.

I dint think that was lemonade,anyway.

I have a similar true story about a really great bathroom at a restaurant I used to frequent. (Well..it turned out all the "nice green plants" I thought it had were actually salad fixins. I was crapping in the salad bar. It explained a lot though, when I found out where I really was.

People weren't nice about it and laughing like I was, though,

so I blurted, "Oh Magoo, you've done it again!".

And I ran out of there fastly.

lololol hahahahahhahahahahaa

Not funny at all, the only funny thing here is that you think it is funny.