Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

Would men be scared of interacting with women who come off like they see through peoples BS?

She is calm nice and polite but  men can sense she has her thinking cap on at all time.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Most men are scared of ALL women and are puzzies when it comes to approaching them in any other setting than a bar or club (both settings which they are MORE likely to leave alone with no girl than if they just approached a girl out on the street or at Whole Foods Market), irregardless of how strong a personality she has.

So you are WRONG. A characteristic Pretty A typical with pretty much everyone in this f1cking section these days.

Source(s): nothing
  • 4 weeks ago

Fck no. Give me that girl now. I hate idiots and clueless women. I am sure most men want a smart girl expect maybe pimps so they can easily control a women. also thinking cap is good but not someone who thinks they are better than others or someone who senses things that are not true which can cause you to think less of someone because what you think is not true and you can push people away because you think you know whats going on, but you are actually wrong

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.