Looking for words that describe when something that should be accessible to everyone is only accessible to the privileged class?

3 Answers

  • 4 weeks ago






    `Top Drawer`



    `Inherited Wealth`





  • Mike
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    luxury items.......

  • 4 weeks ago

    That state of affairs is called "capitalism," and it sucks.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.