Lll asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Should I go to the ER for an overdose 5 days later?

I don't do drugs. This was a random thing and I wish I never did it. I snorted a bump of heroin started throwing up and had to lay down for hours. Next day had to sleep. Next day I felt off like I wasn't completely present in the moment and felt numb kind of and foggy. So I got fruits ect. Went running, meditating mantras and still I had that feeling and I'm crying so much because 5 days later I still feel it. I'm scared I really messed my head up. Please help me. I want to feel normal. I can do everything still but I have that feeling constantly and it's more difficult to put mascara on. I feel kind of dizzy and nauseous. Is there anything they can do? What could be wrong? Do I have brain damage? 

No, but you should go to your doctors or GP to discuss what happened and see what could be causing you to still be off.

heroin is not what i expected... but go to the hospital jesus christ

I would go to the hospital...

no, don't go to the ER so late