Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 7 months ago

New York City and Los Angeles are the ONLY cities in America with minorities and "diversity" in them. Fact?

The rest of the country is 100 percent white, Anglo-Saxon, Christian and Republican.

But even the majority Afro-Chinese Canadian city of Montreal makes both those cities look like Wyoming.

the only solution is vote for trump or my next candidate so we can make america good.

• RICK

That would be a lie

• Lili

Either you're a troll or an idiot.

Or you've never been to Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, and a number of other cities I could name. I've lived in all three, plus LA, and I lived close enough to New York to commute to it regularly. I know what I'm talking about.

• Ann

Absolutely untrue. I live in Dallas, and it is 48% Hispanic. The mayor, city manager, police chief, and half of the city council are black. The school superintendent is Hispanic. There is a large contingent of people from China who work in the electronics industry. Islam is the fastest growing religious body here. There is also a significant number of Native Americans, and Columbus Day is no longer celebrated. We now have "Indigenous People's Day" to honor them. You seriously need to check out Chicago, Detroit, Phoenix, and Honolulu if you think they don't have a lot of diversity in minorities in them.

• Eggy7 months agoReport

Dallas is a racist dump

that is not true at all

Really? Where have you been?

• audrey

False!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• xg6

not true and you can bring that up at your next Klan meeting

I guess I can't blame you people for never traveling or reading.