Am I bisexual?

Im a girl. I like guys romantically. I want that masculine figure to hug me from behind and dominate me...blah blah. I love guys. And I’ve only ever dated guys. I don’t see girls romantically at all. I look at a girl and I just see a regular girl. BUT when I’m watching porn lesbian sex is the only thing that gets me off. And in that moment having sex with a girl sounds so f*cking awesome and I really must after women when I’m horny. But that’s as far as it goes. I’d def be open to sex with a girl if it came down to it.

You could be a heteromantic bisexual, a little bi-curious or just a straight girl. You don't have to be bi or gay to watch/gett off to lesbian porn, many straight gals enjoy it

Why label yourself? You like what you like. Try it with another girl and see if you enjoy it (I'm sure you will, it's just sex after all).

No. I don't think you actually would have sex with a woman, and if you tried it, you wouldn't like it. You're straight. Porn is fake.

• reme_1

YOU MIGHT WANT TO CALL THE GAY CENTER AND TALK TO THE COUNSELOR. And meet other gals your age to see how they are handling their sexuality.

Im on Mobile so I can’t update but I’d like to add that dick also is a turn on for me. I’m a virgin because of my religion sooooo there’s not really a way I test this sh*t out...