do you enjoy repetitive tasks that take longer than 1 hour?

am I weird for something like this making me feel like I am going to lose my F&*#*NG mind at any F*#&*(NG moment??

• I'm guessing that you don't like these repetitive tasks? I'm unclear, but I'm going to assume. Most repetitive tasks in life are unavoidable to some degree so you're going to have to learn to deal with them. I'm not the biggest fan of long arduous or otherwise monotonous tasks, but that doesn't mean I get a pass. I have two pieces of advice.

1. Let your mind wander. Daydream. Think about something you'd like to be doing and how you'd go about doing that later. Listen to a podcast or an audio book if possible.

2. Laugh at the world around you. The world isn't going to change regardless of what you think of it, so you might as well get as much enjoyment out of it as possible. Add a flair to your actions, sing, dance, challenge yourself, even if it seems stupid, so what? Everything else is stupid so why do you have to treat it any differently?

Hope this helps a little.

Source(s): The Myth of Sisyphus by Albert Camus

How long did it take you to ask this question?